NEW! Home School Virtually Learning Day/Week/Month Camp
Engaging Activities & Virtual Learning in a controlled environment.
- Drop-in, Daily, Weekly and Monthly rates available
- Scheduled Arts & Crafts, STEM and Active Classes
- Scheduled and socially distances facilitated study to support Online School Requirements
Gymnastics and Tumbling Classes for Home Schoolers
This is a wonderful option for home-school children and their families. Our home school gymnastics based fitness program teaches the fundamentals all children need for a healthy lifestyle. Students have fun while learning gymnastics, trampoline and playing cooperative games resulting in improved strength, flexibility, coordination, agility and self-confidence.
We know that getting quality, structured physical activity is a real challenge if you home school your child. The curriculum will cover all aspects of gymnastics, strength, and coordination while creating a fun and exciting experience. You’ll see your child become stronger, more agile and confident in their physical abilities.
- Tuition is due in advance on the 1st of every month. If tuition is not paid by the 15th of the month a $17 late fee will be applied, AND the child may be dropped from the class at the Momentum’s discretion.
- There are no make-up classes offered for absences unless Momentum cancels the class (gym holidays and closures not included).
- All classes require 30 day written notice to cancel.