Pre-Team Mojo Stars
Some kids quickly show a natural ability when starting gymnastics. These little ones have a burning desire to be around gymnastics. You can’t keep them from flipping and cartwheeling in your house, at the grocery store and even in their beds. Our coaches have the experience and training to help them recognize these young talents. What are some of the things they’re looking for?
- Physical Strength – Can the child easily perform strength exercises such as pull-ups, leg lifts, sprints, push-ups, sit-ups, and hollow body holds?
- Flexibility – Is the child’s body flexible enough to handle some of the requirements of gymnastics?
- Basic Skills – How are the child’s gymnastics fundamentals?
- Motivation – Does the child have a desire to learn more?
- Coachability – Does the child listen to corrections and try hard to apply them?
- Mental toughness – Does the child respond well to criticism? Could she perform in front of a crowd and judges without an unhealthy amount of anxiety?
- Sportsmanship – Would the child work well with others in a team environment? Would she accept both success and defeat respectfully and graciously?
If your child meets these criteria, she may be invited to be a Mojo Star and begin her journey to Team Mojo!
Mojo Stars 1
- 2x Week, 2 hours
Mojo Stars 2
- 2x Week, 4 hours
- Tuition is due in advance on the 1st of every month. If tuition is not paid by the 15th of the month a $17 late fee will be applied, AND the child may be dropped from the class at the Momentum’s discretion.
- There are no make-up classes offered for absences unless Momentum cancels the class (gym holidays and closures not included).
- All classes require 30 day written notice to cancel.